Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My First Post!

So the summer of 2011 is slowly winding down, which can only mean one thing, a new school year! Along with new clothes, school books, and a new apartment, this summer I decided to try my hand at some do it yourself projects. I've always enjoyed painting and things of that nature, so I have been putting the final touches on some fun ideas I've had for a bit.

As previously mentioned I am moving into a new apartment, so giving a mini make over to my existing furniture was a fun project in and of itself. Using some materials, a bit of creativity, and of course, a ton of pink accents I've made some fun pieces to spruce up my new space. I hope to continue creating throughout the year so check in to see some fun new things.

So think Pink and think Fun!



0 Comments: